Snazzle Snazzle

A nice game. I like how you presented it, and the idea is great. Couldn't get past level 12, but I love how the difficulty increases each level, and I love the simple way new elements are introduced. Good job.

Many Mans Many Mans

It's a nice simple game, I like the concept. I do have a few ideas for improvements, but I'm guessing that the game doesn't have these because it was in LD. The top things that I would like to see added to this game is
1. Music, without music it kinda get boring
2. Power ups/ Different weapons dropped from enemies, this is so it give the player a last hope for survival
3. Different/ Harder enemies as the game progresses, to add more of a challenge

But improvements aside, it is still a nice smooth game that can kill a few minutes of my time.

acdimalev responds:

1. I've got somebody in mind.
2. In any future releases the enemies will drop ammo. I'm a sucker for risk/reward trade-offs. Not saying a damn thing about other weapons until I've got something to show.
3. Yeah. This one's just because I suck. Had code for enemy progression, but had to scrap it because I wasn't able to debug it. I'm in the middle of switching to a different dev environment that's been giving me fewer problems.

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

lol fun

i got max tank then is as all like sweet then in the netx buble i was all like WTF?!?!?!?!??!?! and then i die lol
nice i like this 1 better than da 1rst

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

haha

this game is so fun but i cant beat the finall boss XD